Copper Core Stock Pot
Copper Core Stock Pot
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND – Legend Stainless is the next generation of your most important cookware. Reimagined from core out, our copper-core stainless steel cookware combines the epitome in rapid heating, heat retention, and cooking stability. This piece features cast stainless steel handles with durable rivets, all-cooktop compatibility, and any-rack dishwasher safety.
- GENUINE 5-PLY WITH COPPER CORE – Crafted to Legend standards, each layer of premium metal serves a purpose: Layer 1 is 304 stainless steel for safe, easy-clean cooking; layer 2 is aluminum layer A for even heating; thick, genuine copper core offers rapid, reliable conductivity; layer 4 is aluminum layer B for heat retention; layer 5 is 430 stainless steel for performance on all cooktops.
- YOUR FAMILY MEAL CULINARY MARVEL – Our 8-quart stainless steel stock pot with a heavy, custom-fitted lid is the year-round workhorse you need for everything from weekday meals to Thanksgiving dinner with extended family: perfect for creating larger batches of soup, stock, broth, chili, or filling for casseroles, dumplings, or desserts. You can even use it for stovetop popcorn!
- LEGEND’S OWN “FOREVER WARRANTY” – Our passion is to bring you solid, performance cookware that withstand the rigors of daily use. While Legend Stainless pots and pans are intended to last a lifetime, our promise lasts even longer: If our craftsmanship or cooking performance ever fails you, we will replace your item or you’ll get your money back. Turns out, some things do last forever.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE & LOVELINESS – A set of Legend Stainless is equal parts enabler and decorator. For the chef who swears by copper core; for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of 5-ply stainless steel; for the guy with a penchant for perfecting the art of cooking; for the grandmother who appreciates the craftsmanship of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
How to get cooking:
- 5-Ply Premium Construction
- Any-Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Cast Stainless Steel Handles
- All-Cooktop Compatible
- Durable Riveted Handles
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Free Shipping + Free Returns
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Accepted Payment Options
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy Storage
- Oven Friendly
Shipping & Returns
For orders within the continental U.S., we offer domestic ground shipping—which usually delivers within 2-4 business days (once the order is processed). Orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will be subject to longer delivery times. Questions? Contact us.
Contact us immediately if any item in your order is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We offer free returns on all our products. Once you receive your item, you will have 45 days to request a return.
Contact us to start a return. We’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
If it's more than 45 days Contact us and we would try our best to make things right for you.
The fastest way to make an exchange is to return the item that you have. Once the return is accepted, you can then make a separate purchase for the new item. Contact us to start a return.
Once we’ve received and inspected your return, you’ll be fully refunded on your original payment method. Please remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post your refund.
Heats up, without letting up.
5 carefully calibrated layers get up to boiling quickly, and keep you knocking out serving after serving without losing steam. Literally.
Goes in (any) fire for you.
Gas. Electric. Glass. Induction. Oven. Grill. Use any heat source, and move seamlessly from stovetop to oven to table to dishwasher.
Handles anything you dish out.
The thick, cast stainless steel handles feature concave ergonomics for physical comfort, plus sleek rivets to ensure a lifetime of durability.
Fast, free shipping on all orders within the United States. What makes it so delicious? There’s a chance you may find a surprise bonus in your order.
Never, ever stop making with Legend. If our craftsmanship or cooking performance ever fall short, we will make it right, or return your money in full.
Your purchase is packed with care, even though it’s tough enough to handle any bump in the road. Expect packaging sizzling with style and strength.
Legend Stainless Copper Core
Traditional Stainless Steel
|Excellent Heat Retention|
|Easy to Clean|
Details & Specs
Number of Pieces: 2
Product type: Stock Pots
Dimensions: 6 Qt Stock Pot - 13.5" L | 10.9" W | 7" W | 8 Qt Stock Pot - 13.5" L | 10.9" W | 8.6" H | 12.5 Qt Stock Pot - 15.9" L | 13.2" W | 8.6" H
Cooking Surface: 6 Qt Stock Pot - 9.4" | 8 Qt Stock Pot - 8.4" | 12.5 Qt Stock Pot - 12.9"
Thickness: 3 MM
Weight: 1.0 lb
Interior Material: Copper
Interior Ply: 5 Ply
Max Temp: 450 °F
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Gas Cooktop Safe: Yes
Electric Cooktop Safe: Yes
Glass Cooktop Safe: Yes
Induction Cooktop Safe: Yes
Oven Safe: Yes
Manufacturing & Shipping
Domestic Shipping: Free Shipping in USA
International Shipping: No International Shipping
Country of Origin:
Does Legend Copper Core Cookware take a long time to heat up?
Nope! The thick, copper core is an excellent heat conductor, allowing the pan to heat up much faster than other stainless steel cookware.
Does Legend Copper Core Cookware heat evenly?
Yes! Two of the 5 layers of our copper core cookware are aluminum, which promotes even heating over the entire surface of the pan.
Does Legend Copper Core Cookware retain heat well?
Yes it does! The thick copper core helps the pan heat up quickly, while the 2 aluminum layers promote long-lasting, even heat.
What is Legend Copper Core Cookware made of?
This collection is made of 304 stainless steel, aluminum, and 430 magnetic steel—all wrapped around a thick copper core
Can I use my Legend Copper Core Cookware in the oven?
Yes you can! In fact, Legend Copper Core Cookware is safe to use on any cooktop, including gas stoves, electric stoves, glass cooktops, induction stoves—and even grills! You can also use our cookware in the oven!
Will I need to replace my Legend Copper Core Cookware every year?
Absolutely not! Legend Cookware is built to last, without the need for frequent replacement. Follow the instructions in our Copper Core Cookware Care Guide to make the most out of your new set!
What comes with the Legend Copper Core Cookware set?
This set comes with an 8-quart stock pot, two saucepans (1.4- and 2.3-quart), a 3.4-quart casserole pan, 2 frying pans (8- and 10-inch), a 3.5-quart sauté pan, and a 12-inch pan for everyday cooking.
How is Legend Copper Core Cookware different from traditional stainless steel?
The main differences between Legend Copper Core Cookware and traditional stainless steel are the performance and the care requirements. Because of its 5-ply construction, our cookware offers all the features you need, including fast and even heating—and good heat retention—so the performance is more reliable than regular stainless steel. Our 304 stainless steel layer makes it easier for food to slide in and out of the pan, making it easier to clean. Plus, all our copper core pans are dishwasher safe for ultimate convenience.
Is Legend Copper Core Cookware Non-stick?
No. Stainless steel cookware is not non-stick—this includes our Copper Core Collection. However, our 304 stainless steel layer does make it easier for food to slide off the pan than in traditional stainless steel pans.
Is Legend Copper Core Cookware dishwasher safe?
Yes it is! All Legend Copper Core Cookware is safe to clean in the dishwasher.
I use my pot for lots of things like stews and soups. The pot heats up quickly, holds heat for a very long time off stove and isvery easy to keep clean. Like many multi clad pots, this thing is really heavy, especially when full. It’s either have a quality, heavy pot or a light piece of junk. i think it’s worth it.
Perfect pan for sautéing. It is heavy duty and easy to clean.
You could take this fry pan to war -- built like a tank: heavy and sturdy! My only minor disappointment is when used with an induction burner it emits a high pitched sound. For short periods of time it's no biggie --- but, if you're slow simmering for an extended period of time, it can be annoying. 4.5 stars overall.(They should allow 'half stars' for the reviews)
Great quality! Heats food evenly, non stick, the lid and handle stay cool. Great for stews and cooking rice/quinoa etc (water doesn't boil over).
I'm very happy with this pot. Good quality.
This was purchased to use for making homemade soup, It works great for soups that have lots of vegetables and mushrooms (which expel water) and 6-8 cups of broth. With wild rice, lentils, peas, or beans, it’s a pretty full pot but it can handle it. I start the veggies browning without oil and the pot is thick enough that they don’t stick to the bottom. The heat distribution is also real good.