Hard Anodized | 10-Piece
Hard Anodized | 10-Piece
10 Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set
- THE HEALTHIER, LONGER-LASTING COOKWARE – Legend Slick is a premium line of hard-anodized aluminum pots and pans. Coated with a non-porous, non-reactive, nonstick finish, this definitive 10-piece collection covers all your bases with 1.5qt and 2.5qt sauce pans with lids; a 4qt sauté pan with lid; 8” and 10” fry pans; and a 5qt stock pot with lid.
- NEXT-GENERATION NONSTICK PERFORMANCE – Through an electromagnetic process, Slick cookware possesses a unique protective layer, enabling effortless food release and infinite cooking versatility. It’s lighter and more rust-resistant than cast iron; heats faster and cleans easier than stainless steel; and is far more durable and capable than generic nonstick.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE, NOT THE METALLIC TASTE – No rust. No reaction. Legend Slick marries the convenience of stainless steel with the stick-free finish of well-seasoned cast iron, delivering your healthiest cooking yet. Hard-anodized aluminum is acid-resistant, PFOA- and PFOS-free, FDA-safe, non-toxic, suitable for most stovetops, and oven-safe up to 428°F.
- LASTS LONG ENOUGH TO BE YOUR LAST SET – Our eternal passion is to bring you high-quality cookware that withstand the rigors of daily use. While Legend Slick pots and pans are intended to last a lifetime, our promise lasts even longer: If our craftsmanship or cooking performance fails you in any way, we will replace your item or give your money back.
- MAKE MEMORIES STICK WITH A GOURMET GIFT – For the parent preparing each kid’s favorite, the new couple buying their first cookware set, the urbanite with limited storage space, or the chef in search of an easy backup, Legend Slick helps Release your fire™. Give the gift of all-purpose kitchenware that’ll keep them safe, full, and endlessly inspired.
How to get cooking:
- 5-Ply Premium Construction
- Any-Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Cast Stainless Steel Handles
- All-Cooktop Compatible
- Durable Riveted Handles
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Free Shipping + Free Returns
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Accepted Payment Options
- Easy to Clean
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy Storage
- Oven Friendly
Shipping & Returns
For orders within the continental U.S., we offer domestic ground shipping—which usually delivers within 2-4 business days (once the order is processed). Orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will be subject to longer delivery times. Questions? Contact us.
Contact us immediately if any item in your order is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We offer free returns on all our products. Once you receive your item, you will have 45 days to request a return.
Contact us to start a return. We’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
If it's more than 45 days Contact us and we would try our best to make things right for you.
The fastest way to make an exchange is to return the item that you have. Once the return is accepted, you can then make a separate purchase for the new item. Contact us to start a return.
Once we’ve received and inspected your return, you’ll be fully refunded on your original payment method. Please remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post your refund.
5.5-Qt. Stock Pot with Lid9.7 in | 24CM
2.5-Qt. Sauce Pan with Lid3.2L | 20CM
1.5-Qt. Sauce Pan with Lid2.1L | 18CM
4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Lid1.3 L | 16CM
10-Inch Fry Pan3.3 L | 26CM
8-Inch Fry Pan30CM
Hello slick, bye chemicals.
Make an omelet without walking on eggshells. Legend's durable next-gen tri-coat nonstick finish deletes PFOA and other bad chemicals.
Use it more, replace less.
Under the nonstick cooking surface is tough, electromagnetically hardened aluminum for workhorse performance and lifelong durability.
Induction is just the start.
Thick stainless steel base offers all-cooktop compatibility, including induction and glass. Use any heat souce, from campfire to oven.
Fast, free ground shipping on all orders within the United States. What makes it so delicious? There’s a chance you may find a surprise bonus in your order.
Never, ever stop making with Legend. If our craftsmanship or cooking performance ever fall short, we will make it right, or return your money in full.
Your purchase is packed with care, even though it’s tough enough to handle any bump in the road. Expect packaging sizzling with style and strength.
Details & Specs
Number of Pieces: 10
Product type: Cookware Sets
Dimensions: 26.1" L | 15.1" W | 10.2" H
Thickness: 3 MM
Weight: 49.0 lb
Interior Material: Aluminum
Max Temp: 450 °F | Lid 390°F
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Gas Cooktop Safe: Yes
Electric Cooktop Safe: Yes
Glass Cooktop Safe: Yes
Induction Cooktop Safe: Yes
Oven Safe: Yes
Manufacturing & Shipping
Model #: 850030771186
Domestic Shipping: Free Shipping in USA
International Shipping: No International Shipping
Country of Origin:
Does Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware heat evenly?
Yes! Our hard anodized cookware is made of aluminum, which promotes even heating over the entire surface of the pan.
Does Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware retain heat well?
Yes it does! Legend Slick™ cookware is made of aluminum, which is designed to lock in heat evenly.
What is Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware made of?
This collection is made of multi-ply aluminum, with a hard anodized aluminum surface and a durable stainless steel base.
Can I use my Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware in the oven?
Yes you can! In fact, Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware is safe to use on any cooktop, including gas stoves, electric stoves, glass cooktops, induction stoves—and even grills! You can also use our cookware in the oven!
Will I need to replace my Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware every year?
Absolutely not! Legend Cookware is built to last, without the need for frequent replacement. Follow the instructions in our Legend Slick™ Care Guide to make the most out of your new set!
How is Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware different from traditional non-stick?
While our hard anodized cookware is non-stick, like traditional nonstick cookware, that’s where the similarities end. Legend Slick™ pots and pans are non-toxic, wear-resistant, and safe to use on most cooktops. You can even put our pans in the dishwasher! Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for most traditional non-stick cookware.
Is Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware Non-stick?
Yes it is! We use an electromagnetic process to treat the aluminum layers, creating a non-porous surface that allows effortless food release.
Is Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware dishwasher safe?
Yes, all Legend Slick™ Hard Anodized Cookware is safe to clean in the dishwasher. However, in order to preserve the life of your cookware, hand-washing is recommended.
I just got these pans they look great! I have had all sorts of nonstick cookware and have never been really happy with any of them. I am hoping that these will be the pans that finally give me the results I am looking for. So far I am very pleased! They are solid, heavy duty pans that feel like they will last a long time. The coating seems to be very sturdy and I am hopeful it will stand up to years of use.
Thanks for the fast delivery!