Release your fire.™
What’s included in the box?
Legend Slick Cookware
Before Cooking Prep
Clean each pan in warm, soapy water before first use. Do not scrub with harsh detergents or abrasives like steel wool.
• Use on all cooktops, including:
• Feel free to use nonstick cooking spray, as long as it’s 100% oil.
How to clean your cookware
• Wash pans with non-abrasive sponge or soft plastic mesh and dish soap.
• Polish stainless steel with a mixture of water and lemon juice or vinegar.
What to avoid when cleaning your cookware
• No not use harsh detergents when washing by hand or in dishwasher.
• Leave in hot, steamy dishwasher after washing cycle is complete.
How to store your cookware after cleaning
• Store each pan alone, if possible, to prevent scratches to the finish.
• Do no stack cookware without protective silicone sheets between pans.
How do I start using my Legend Slick product?
What oil can I use in my Legend Slick products?
Soybean oil is best, but you can use any of the following fats: grapeseed oil, peanut oil,canola oil, vegetable oil, flaxseed oil.
Does Legend cookware have PFOA?
No, we do not allow any PFOA or other non-stick chemicals into our products.
Does stainless steel form rust?
While Legend Stainless is very rust-resistant, not properly cleaning, drying, and caring for your cookware can still cause rust to form. While generally not dangerous, rust can gradually damage your cookware. Be sure to thoroughly dry after each use.
Can I use my stainless pans on the campfire, outdoor grill, in an oven, smooth top stove, or smoker?
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! Legend cast iron is designed for all types, and sources, of heat.
Is Legend Stainless dishwasher safe?
Yes! All Legend Stainless cookware is dishwasher safe. Just be sure to remove promptly from the dishwasher after the drying cycle is complete.
Is Legend Stainless non-stick?
Legend Stainless products are not non-stick. However, preheating the pan and adding some oil/fat before cooking can greatly reduce any sticking issues.